Acupuncture is a traditional oriental healthcare system which has been in use for thousands of years. Today, acupuncture is an effective alternative to pharmaceutical products. The practice of acupuncture has expanded throughout the years and is widely used in hospitals and aged care facilities.
An acupuncture treatment involves the insertion of fine, sterile needles into specific sites (acupuncture points) along the body’s meridians to clear energy blockages and encourage the normal flow of qi (energy) throughout the individual. Eric Chen our practitioner may also stimulate the acupuncture points using other methods, including moxibustion, cupping and massage, in order to re-establish the flow of qi.
As a natural form of healing, MBH Acupuncture with Eric has the following benefits:
- provides drug-free pain relief
- effectively treats a wide range of acute and chronic ailments
- treats the underlying cause of disease and illness as well as the symptoms
- provides a holistic approach to the treatment of disease and illness, linking body, mind and emotions
- assists in the prevention against disease and illness as well as the maintenance of general well-being